With an annual capacity of over 500,000 tons, EVRAZ Claymont focuses on customers with special product and service needs that are under served by more traditional commodity-oriented steel plate producers.
The facilities are specifically configured to provide low-cost steel plate in small order sizes and non-standard dimensions, which along with consistent quality and customer service, differentiates us from other steel plate manufacturers. We focus on building long-term relationships, meticulous quality assurance and prompt, reliable service.
We serve all major plate markets including Service Centers, Bridge Fabricators, Railcar Manufacturers, Heavy Construction Machinery and Material Handling Equipment, Mining Equipment, Storage Tanks, Pressure Vessel, and Shipbuilding. Our market extends through the United States, Canada and Mexico and our sales representatives are located strategically to assist you in your plate purchasing decisions.
Carbon and HSLA Plate
- Carbon: .250" to 5.5" (6.35mm to 139.7mm)
- HSLA: .250" to 5" (6.35mm to 127mm)
- 48" to 155" (1.21m to 3.93m)
- 1100" max. (27.94m)
- Carbon Structural
- Pressure Vessel (.250" to 3", 6.35mm to 76.2mm)
- American Assoc. of State Highway & Transportation Officials (AASHTO)
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
- American Iron & Steel Institute (AISI)
- American Society for Testing & Materials (ASTM)
- Association of American Railroads (AAR)
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA)
- Lloyd's Register
- Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- U. S. Department of Defense (DOD)
- EVRAZ Claymont
- 4001 Philadelphia Pike
- Claymont, Delaware 19703
- Phone: 302-792-5400