Evaz Pueblo Rail Mill
The EVRAZ Pueblo Rail Mill is the only domestic producer of Deep-Head Hardened, long-wearing rail for railroads and has an annual capacity of 520,000 tons a year. Our DHH 390, DHH 390s (micro alloy), HCP 410 and OCP 425 rail, consistently exceed stringent AREMA specifications for premium head-hardened rail.
Using advanced technologies, our manufacturing and process control systems produce the highest quality standard carbon and high-strength, deep head-hardened rail, providing the greatest depth of hardness in the industry.
Rail products include American Railway Engineers Association rail, and International Union of Railways rail.
- Ladle Treatment Station
- DHH 390 (390 BHN) Deep Head Hardened Rail
- DHH 390s (390 BHN) Micro Alloy Rail
- HCP 410 (410 BHN) High Carbon Pearlite Rail
- OCP 425 (425 BHN) One Carbon Pearlite Rail
- Standard rail with increased hardness, minimum 310 BHN
- Long-length rails—continuously welded in 1/4 mile strings
- Rolling rails from rounds—insures dimensional control and maintains consistent metallurgical properties
- In-line ultrasonic inspection using linear and phased array ultrasonic technology—looks for internal defects without compromising product
- EVRAZ Pueblo
- 1612 Abriendo
- Pueblo, Colorado 81004
- Phone: 719-561-6000